Applied Electrical Trainer
The Applied Electrical Trainer (AET) is a self-contained training device for the study of electricity and electrical circuits. This training unit also has the flexibility to allow instructors to create their own circuits and/or tests for measurement and evaluation.
The Applied Electrical Trainer contains the following components and capabilities:
• Connector Wires in Three Colors.
• Eleven Loads Including Both Resistors and Lamps.
• ON/OFF Switch with Indicator Light.
• Power Supply with Dual Voltages (12V and 5V).
• Banana Jacks for Making Wire Connections.
• Circuit Breaker for Device Protection.
• A Compact Durable Enclosure.
• Course ware Includes Student Manual and Instructor Guide.
• Auxiliary Jacks for an Additional Component.
• Toggle and Momentary Switches.
• Two Ground Connection Points.