CD/VCD Player Trainer
The digital signal processing section is in assembled open out P.C.B. Explanation, Observation, Alignment and adjustment of Internal and external possible due to single P.C.B. A manual having practical detail is provided with the trainer. The whole circuit of the CD/VCD Player is explained section wise in detail in the manual. The complete circuit of a CD/VCD player is printed on a single P.C.B. Easy identification of different parts and Mechanism at a glance. Easy measurement of voltage and observation of waveforms at any point.
• Display: Program, Time and Track status display.
• Laser: Semiconductor Laser (780nm).
• Power Supply: 230V AC, 50Hz.
• Function Switches: Play/ Pause, Forward, Rewind, Stop, Program select/ Repeat, Skip Forward, Skip Reverse, Open/ Close, Tracks Select.
• Frequency Range: 5 – 20000Hz.
• T.V. System: PAL and NTSC.
• Audio Output: 200W PMPO (100W x 2 Channels).
• Speakers: 2 Nos.
• Modulation: EFM.
• Quantization: 16 bit Linear.
• CD Format: Audio CD, Video CD, MP3 CD can be played.
• Output Sockets: Audio Out, Video Out, RF Out (Channel 2).
• Remote Controls: Play/ Pause, Forward, Rewind, Stop, Program select/ Repeat, Skip Forward, Skip Reverse, Open/ Close,Tracks Select.
• Sampling Frequency: 44.1KHz.
• Distortion: 5 to 10% for expanded P.C.B.
• Controls: Bass, Treble, and Volume.
• Test points: 15.