Coupled Tanks Apparatus
It is good for extended or advanced control experiments, and is ideal for student project work. The flexible design of the equipment allows the user to develop many other analysis and control exercises to suit their needs.
• Step-change tuning.
• System dynamics in process systems.
• Design and operation of analogue proportional, proportional + integral, or proportional + integral + differential control controllers.
• Calibration of transducer and actuator circuits.
• Steady-state errors and closed-loop transient responses.
• Ziegler/Nichols controllers tuning rules.
• Multivariable control.
• State feedback.
• Flow control.