Cylindrical Work Samples With Slanted Cut-Outs
The set contains 18 aluminium drawing models. The cylindrical models have cut-outs parallel to, and at an angle to, the main axis. The geometric models support the learning process by providing an introduction to technical drawings: from the solid model to the more abstract representation of the three views in a technical drawing. The models are precision-manufactured and are suitable for measurement exercises as well as drawing exercises. Two students can easily work with one model set. For optimal learning, it is recommended that students work independently from each other on these exercises.
• Finely graduated degrees of difficulty within the model series.
• All parts clearly laid out on a practical tray.
• Model set providing an introduction to technical drawing.
• Set of 18 cylindrical models, made from aluminium, with anodised finish.
• Models with slanted cut-outs.
• Multiple trays stackable.
• Precision manufacture of the models enables measurement exercises.
• Lesson-supporting instructional material.