Digital To Analog Converter
The board is absolutely self contained and requires no other apparatus. Practical experience on this board carries great educative value for Science and Engineering Students. Computer Logic Training Board has been designed specifically for the study of Digital to Analog Conversion (D to A) and to make the students familiar with the basic principle & techniques of “Digital to Analog Conversion”. Input state switches with storage register are provided to feed the derived digital input and analog output can be read directly on a voltmeter in terms of voltage.
• Continuous monitoring of analog signals on a voltmeter.
• Four switches for giving binary logic input states.
• + 5V D.C. at 250mA, IC Regulated Power Supply internally connected.
• +10V D.C. at 50mA, Power Supply internally connected.
• -10V D.C. at 50mA, Power Supply internally connected.
• D.C. Voltmeter, 65mm rectangular dial to read 0-5V.
• Four, D-type Flip-Flops.
• Four Level Amplifiers.
• Four LEDs for visual indication of binary logic input status.
• Adequate no. of other Electronic Components.
• Mains ON/OFF switch, Fuse and Jewel light.
• Adequate no. of patch cords stackable from rear both ends 4mm spring loaded plug length ½ metre.
• Good Quality, reliable terminal/sockets are provided at appropriate places on panel for connections / observation of waveforms.
• Strongly supported by detailed Operating Instructions, giving details of Object, Theory, Design procedures, Report Suggestions and Book References.