DV/DT Limitation of SCRs
Thyristor switch for applying sudden voltage on the SCR under experiment. The SCR under experiment. Transistorized snubber circuit. Two schemes for R-C snubber circuits.Resistance for gate-cathode termination. 300 V D.C. at 250 mA, power supply internally connected. Silicon diode. Visual indication to indicate SCR firing. Adequate no. of other electronic components. Mains ON/OFF switch, fuse and jewel light.
• Strongly supported by detailed operating instructions, giving details of object, theory, design procedures, report suggestions and book references
• The unit is operative on 230 V ±10% at 50 Hz A.C. mains.
• Adequate no. of patch cords stackable 4 mm spring loaded plug length ½ meter.
• Weight: 3 kg. (approx.).
• Dimension: W 340 x H 110 x D 210.
• Good quality, reliable terminal/sockets are provided at appropriate places on panel for connections/ observation of waveforms