Electrical Machine System
The electrical machines system leads students to distinguish the mechanical similarities and differences among all electrical machinaries. Adopting digitized and microprocessor-based measuring instrument to provide high-accuracy measurement. Each DC/AC power supply equipped with overload protection. Rotary machine and brake with overheating protection.Each Module panel height compatible with DIN A4 standard Using 4 mm safety sockets and plugs.
Modular design provides flexible experimental requirement.
• Fully protected system safe to connect various kind of machines.
• Brake with constant speed / constant torque function, easy to operate.
• Drawing complete T/N curve.
• Connecting to PC, measuring and drawing characteristic curve available.
• 300W-grade designed equipment suitable for learning the theory and characteristics of electrical machines.
• Stand-alone machine design equipped with two shaft ends and aluminum alloy base for coupling to other machines.
• Training panel uses 5 mm isolation bakelite, printed component symbol, value and function, easy to connect.
• Providing powerful computer measuring software for saving graphic.