Electrical Pulse Width Modulation Fault Trainer
The Electrical PWM Fault Trainer is designed to introduce the concepts of Electrical Fundamentals, Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) Actuator Control, and Fault Diagnosis. The Electrical PWM Fault Trainer is compact, self-contained, and provides a PWM output to view the signal on an oscilloscope.
The Electrical PWM Fault Trainer contains the following components and capabilities:
• Banana Jacks for making wiring connections.
• ON/OFF Switch W/ LED indicator.
• Auxiliary Jacks for testing external components.
• Four different value electrical loads.
• Fuse for Circuit/Device Protection.
• Four-position switch for inserting faults: (Open, High Resistance, Short to Ground, Short to Voltage).
• Ground Jack.
• Connector wires in three colors.
• Power Supply providing 12VDC.
• Faulted/Non Faulted Switch.
• PWM Output Jack.
• PWM (Duty Cycle) Output Control Knob.
• High/Low Frequency Selector Switch.
• Optional Sub mounts available.