Energy Efficiency In Electric Motors
Trainer for the study of the Energy Efficiency in the control of electric motors. The trainer allows studying the Energy Efficiency in a hydraulic circuit with motor driven pump controlled by an inverter.
Training Objectives of Energy Efficiency In Electric Motors
• Introduction to electric motors.
• Introduction to the different sensors/actuators used in this trainer and their main features (float switch, flow sensor, pressure sensors and solenoid valves).
• Learning and setting a Multifunction Network Analyzer (MNA).
• Learning and programming an advanced PLC with operator interface.
• Learning and programming an industrial Variable Speed Drive (VSD).
• Learning the energy savings with electric motors and drives.
• Possibility to import data (saved on micro SD card) in Microsoft Excel environment for processing.
• 3‐phase motor driven pump, 0.37 kW, with cast iron body and brass impeller, max. flow rate 40 l/min.
• Pressure switch, 1 to 12 bar.
• Three 2‐way NC electro‐valves, direct control, brass body.
• Flow‐rate transducer, 1 to 40 l/min.
• Pressure transducer, 0 to 10 bar, output signal range 0‐10 V.
• Inverter, 0.4 kW, PID control mode as standard, 7 user‐configurable preset speeds.
• Multifunction network analyzer, line voltages and currents, total active and reactive power, power factors, active and reactive energies, etc.