Engine Performance Trainer
Includes all of the Following Automobile Systems for Study and Diagnosis:
• Transmission (Automatic or Manual).
• Engine Cooling.
• Heat/Ventilation/Air Conditioning.
• Engine (4 to 8 Cylinder, Gasoline or Diesel).
The Engine Performance Trainer is constructed from a late model “recycled” vehicle (Front Wheel-Drive or Rear-Wheel-Drive). Performs Actual Service Manual Diagnostic Procedures. Aids in Developing Real-World System Skills and Knowledge.
Includes an A Tech Fault/Simulator Panel with Multiple Faulting Options and Features Including:
• Real-Time voltage readouts for Various Selectable Sensors.
• Interactive Demonstration/Study of Fuel Control by Oxygen Sensor Feed back.
• Demonstrates Catalytic Convertor “Punch-Through”.
• Investigates Downstream Oxygen Sensor’s Control of Fuel Trim.
• Breakout Box with Test Points for every PCM Pin.
• Individual or Multiple Sensors are selectable for Voltage Substitutio
• Voltage Adjustment Potentiometers for each Sensor.
• Data Link Connector (DLC) for Scan Tool Diagnostics.
• Trainer Mounted on Casters for Ease of Mobility.