Fluidized Bed CharctersticsThe apparatus is close circuit type provided with suitable capacity tank, FHP pump, necessary pipeline valves and a Rotameter to measure the flow rate of fluid.The setup is fitted on a MS frame painted with good quality paint.Pressure drop across fluidization can be measured by manometer. The setup studies in fluidization characteristics and relationship between the velocity of the fluid and pressure drop per unit length.
• Column: Material Borosilicate Glass.
• Water Circulation: FHP Pump, Crompton/Sharp make.
• Flow Measurement: Rotameter for water.
• Pr. Drop Measurement: Manometer.
• Water tank: Material Stainless Steel, Capacity 30 Ltrs.
• Packing: Glass Beads.
• Floor Area 0.75 m x 0.75 m.
• Electricity 500 watts, 220 V, 1 Phase.