Forced Draft Tray Dryer
The set-up consists of an insulated double wall chamber. Inside the chamber a tray is attached directly to an electronic weighing balance, which is fitted on top outside the chamber. Air from blower passes through heating chamber to produce hot air works as the drying agent entered from one side of the chamber and leave the chamber from other side removes the moisture from the tray. The set-up is designed to demonstrate and stimulate the moisture removal by heat under forced draft action created by hot air stream.A digital temperature controller is used to control and measure the temperature of air stream. Material for drying is placed in the tray and regular loss of weight is monitored. An arrangement is made to vary and measure the airflow rate.
• Compact & stand alone set up.
• Utilities Required.
• Superb Painted structure.
• Simple to operate & maintain.
• Electric supply Provide 230 +/- 10 VAC, 50 Hz, single phase electric supply with proper earthing.
• 5A, three pin socket with switch for weighing scale, 15A, three pin socket with switch for heater.
• Material Saw dust @ 1Kg.
• Anemometer Air flow measurement.