Frequency Modulation & Demodulation
Practical experience on this board carries great educative value for science and engineering students. Experimental training board has been designed specifically for the study of frequency modulation and demodulation.
The board consists of the following built in parts:
• Variable D.C. is provided to see the frequency deviation in carrier frequency.
• ± 12V D.C. at 100 mA, IC Regulated Power Supply.
• Frequency Modulation circuit with buffer stage at the output.
• Carrier generator circuit which generates the carrier signal.
• Audio frequency modulating signal.
• The unit is operative on 230V ±10% at 50Hz A.C. Mains.
• Adequate no. of patch cords stackable from rear both ends 4mm spring loaded plug length ½ metre.
• Demodulating circuit.
• Adequate no. of other electronic components.
• Good Quality, reliable terminal/sockets are provided at appropriate places on panel for connections & observation of waveforms.
• Strongly supported by detailed Operating Instructions, giving details of Object, Theory, Design procedures, Report Suggestions and Book References.
• Mains ON/OFF switch, Fuse and Jewel light.