Liquid Extraction in Packed Bed
The set up consists of a glass column, packing, feed tanks, air regulator with pressure gauge, receiving tanks and piping. Rotameter are provided for flow measurement.The setup is designed to demonstrate principles of liquid extraction and mass transfer operation in a packed column.
• Stainless Steel tanks and wetted parts.
• Superb Painted structure.
• Simple to operate & maintain.
• Compact & stand alone set up.
• Electric supply Provide 230 +/- 10 VAC, 50 Hz, single phase electric supply with proper earthing. 5A, three pin socket with switch for Compressor.
• Chemicals for trial as per your choice.
• Compressed Air supply: Clean, oil and moisture free air, pressure 2 Bar.
• Water Supply & Drain as required.
• Utilities Required.
• Special arrangement for changing height of interface zone.
• Continuous operation.