Losses In Pipe Fitting Apparatus
This apparatus is designed to introduce students to minor flow losses (Fittings) in Pipes. The unit consists of Major and minor losses associated with pipe flow in piping networks helps in determining the pumping power requirements, material and fittings selection.Pressure tapings are incorporated so that the head loss characteristics of each fitting may be measured. These tapings are connected to a manometer bank incorporating a manifold with air bleed valve. The circuit and manometer are attached to a support framework. A good understanding of such losses helps engineers in designing optimum fluid distribution systems, process plants etc.
• Block Type Acrylic Differential Manometer (250-0-250 mm).
• Flow control valve to change Discharge.
• Transparent pizometer tubes with scale to measure measuring tank discharge.
• Measuring tank- 295 X 345 X 345 mm.
• Sump tank- 900 X 350 X 350 mm.