Microprocessor Trainer Kit
• Three Channel Timer/Counter using 8253 brought out at 10 Pins FRC Connector.
• 48 I/O lines provided through two nos. Of 8255 brought out at 26 Pins FRC Connector to interface with IC-XX Series.
• CPU operating at 6.144 Mhz
• 16K bytes of Powerful Monitor Program using 27512 EPROM.
• 8K bytes of RAM using 6264 with Battery Backup using NICD Battery.
• On-board one memory expansion up to 56KB.
Two mode of commands:
• ASCII Key pad Mode.
• Serial Mode.
• Facility for Downloading/Uploading files from/to PC.
• All address, data & control lines are available on KXT Bus 50 pin FRC Connector to interface with SC-XX Series.
• 20×2/20×4/40×2 Alphanumeric LCD Display with Backlite.
• 101 ASCII Keyboard interface using operating @ 12MHz.
• Powerful Commands like Examine/Edit Memory, Examine/Edit Register, Single stepping, Execution, Block Move, Insert Data, Delete Data can be used through ASCII keyboard or PC serial mode.
• On board Single Line Assembler / Disassembler.
• All ICS are mounted on IC Sockets.
• Bare board Tested Glass Epoxy SMOBC PCB is used.
• User’s Manual with sample programs.
• 270mm x 185mm x 105mm (L x W x H).
• In-Built Power Supply of +5V/1.5A, ±12V/250mA.
• Weight 3 Kgs.
• Power-full Command like Single Stepping, Break Point,Full Clock Execution, Examine Memory/ Register.
• Uploading & Downloading to and from PC in Windows98/XP/NT.
• 16K Bytes of EPROM with 8K bytes of Battery Backup RAM.
• 48 I/O Lines, Three Channel Timer/Counter, PC Serial Interface.
• 20×2 LCD Display with 101 ASCII Keyboard.
• In-Built Power Supply.