Oil Cooled Transformer
• Oil cooled transformer made up of grade laminated core of silicon stamping used.
• Terminals insulated for both primary and secondary with properly marked.
• Copper coils are wounded with perfect tappings on the both secondary and primary sides.
• Facility of outlets and inlets with stop-cocks.
• For transformer cooling perfect fins are equipped in oil cooling type.
• MS powder box in housed transformer to prevent from rust.
• For the high insulation strength, primary and secondary coils are impregnated in vacuum.