PA (Public Address) System Trainer
The whole circuit of public address amplifier is explained section wise in the manual. A manual having practical detail is provided with the trainer. The complete circuit of a public address amplifier is printed on a single PCB. Easy identification of different parts is possible at a glance. Easy measurement of voltages and observation of waveforms at any point. Also typical voltages and waveforms are provided.
All part are soldered on PCB. Explanation, Observation, Alignment and adjustment of internal and external control possible due to single PCB.
• Signal to noise ratio : 60 dB.
• Frequency response :100 Hz to 15000 Hz.
• Power supply : 220VAC 50 Hz.
• Amplifier with two mic.inputs.
• One mic. & One Aux. inputs.
• Power Output : 80 Watt RMS Max.
• Tone control : Bass, Treble.
• Audio Monitoring Indicators.
• Output Tap for speaker matching : 4,8 &16 Ohms.
• Good Quality,reliable terminal/sockets are provided at appropriate places on panel for connections / observation of waveforms.
• Strongly supported by detailed Operating Instructions, giving details of Object, Theory, Design procedures, Report Suggestions and Book Reference.
• Weight :16 Kg. (Approx.).