Pressure Measurment Apparatus
The unit is designed to introduce students to five basic types of pressure devices. Different types of pressure measurement devices are coupled to the orifice-meter to measure pressures, and the working and operating principle of the pressure measuring devices can be studied.
• Pressure gauge- 0-4 Kg/cm2.
• Vacuum Gauge- 0-760 mmHG.
• Flow control valve to change Pressure.
• Sump tank- 900 X 350 X 350 mm.
• Single well Manometer 0-25mm (Limb) 0-30mm (Cup).
• Inclined U Tube manometer- 0-30mm (Limb) and 0-30mm (Inclined Limb).
• Acrylic Differential manometer 250-0-250mm.