Programmable Logic Control (PLC) Trainer
(Preferably Siemens or its equivalent)
Carried out with industrial components, the trainer enables the development of a solid experimentation and a high content of knowledge, on PLC programming and the solution of more complex problems related to automation. Inside a laboratory for automation technologies, the trainer is the necessary tool for the training of technicians operating in industry for the maintenance and the design of installations.
• Sheet steel container, chemically treated and painted with epoxy paint.
• 24 Vdc / 3 A power supply for control of the digital inputs and outputs. With electronic protection against short-circuits and overloads.
• 24 Vac / 3 A power supply for relay output control. With fuse protection against overloads.
• Side handles to move the equipment easily in the laboratory.
• Front panel, in insulating material, with silk screen representation of the diagrams and inner components of the equipment.
• 1 3 1/2-digit digital voltmeter for measurement of the voltage present across the inputs or the analog output. 0.1Vdc resolution.
• 4 Rotating potentiometers for setting up analog references in the range 0..10 Vdc.
• Inner voltage reference obtained via 24 Vdc inner stabilizer.
• 14 Digital standard inputs of which 6 special for fast counting, frequency measurements.
• Digital input simulator with permanent and pulse state switches.
• Safety terminals, standard 4 mm and 2 mm for connection of the inputs and outputs to external devices.
• 1 Rotating switch for voltmeter input selection.
• 4 Analog inputs V / I: ± 10 Vdc, 0..20 mA.
• 1 Analog output V / I: ± 10 Vdc, 0..20 mA.
• 10 Digital outputs interfacing with relay without potential and range between 10 Aac / 2 Adc.