Pulse Position Modulation & Demodulation
This training board one can know the specialized techniques of Pulse Position Modulation and Demodulation. Practical experience on this board carries great educative value for Science and Engineering Students.
The board consists of the following built in parts:
• ± 6V D.C. at 100mA, IC regulated Power Supply internally connected.
• Pulse Train (Carrier) Generator based on timer IC.
• 50 Hz A.C. sinusoidal modulating signal obtained from stepped down transformer.
• Adequate no. of other electronic components.
• Mains ON/OFF switch, Fuse and Jewel light.
• Pulse Position Modulating circuit based on IC.
• Demodulating circuitry based on an IC and transistors.
• The unit is operative on 230V ±10% at 50Hz A.C. Mains.
• Adequate no. of patch cords stackable from rear both ends 2mm spring loaded plug length ½ metre.
• Good Quality, reliable terminal/sockets are provided at appropriate places on panel for connections/observation of waveforms.
• Strongly supported by detailed Operating Instructions, giving details of Object, Theory, Design procedures, Report Suggestions and Book References.