SCR Regulated D.C. Power Supply
The output voltage can be varied from 10 to 40 Volts continuously. Internal loads are provided to test the performance in 16 steps. The power supply can also be used as a stabilised source to feed external load up to 500mA.
The board consists of following built-in parts:
• Two SCRs connected in bridge configuration with rectifiers.
• Four diode connected in bridge and one zener for control circuit supply.
• 24V D.C. Regulated Power Supply internally connected.
• Pulse transformer 1:1:1.
• Three potentiometers for different modes of voltage adjustment.
• Adequate no. of other Electronic Components.
• Mains ON/OFF switch, Fuse and Jewel light.
• The unit is operative on 230V ±10% at 50Hz A.C. Mains.
• Adequate no. of patch cords stackable 4 mm spring loaded plug length ½ metre.
• Free wheeling diode.
• Transformer 0-40V, 500 mA.
• UJT 2N 2646 for relaxation oscillator to supply triggering pulses for SCRs.
• Good Quality, reliable terminal/sockets are provided at appropriate places on panel for connections/observation of waveforms.
• Strongly supported by detailed Operating Instructions, giving details of Object, Theory, Design procedures, Report Suggestions and Book References.
• Weight : 3 Kg.
• Dimension : W 340 x H 110 x D 210.