Sieve Plate Distillation Column
The vapors form the top of column are condensed in the shell and tube type condenser by circulating cooling water supplied by laboratory overhead tank. An electrically heated re-boiler is installed at the bottom of the column. Reflux is fed back to the column and distillate is received in a receiving tank. The column is made of Stainless Steel material with seven sieve trays.The complete column is insulated for minimizing the heat loss.The bottom product is collected in the tank. The condensate is divided into reflux and distillate by automatic reflux divider and R/D Ratio can be varied. Instrumentation is done for pressure & temp.
• Water Supply 2 LPM at 5 m head.
• Stainless Steel tanks and wetted parts.
• Electricity Supply: 1Phase, 220 V AC, 6.5 kW.
• Superb Painted structure.
• Simple to operate & maintain.
• Compact & stand alone set up.
• Utilities Required.
• Required Chemicals.
• Refractrometer for analysis.