Single Phase Energy Meter Trainer
The design can be adapted to suit specific regional requirements, e.g., power is usually distributed for residential customers as single phase, 3-wire. The meter is designed for use in single-phase, 2-wire distribution systems. This includes direct drive capability for LCD Display and a high frequency pulse output for Calibration. This is a highly integrated system comprised of two ADC’s, a reference circuit, and a fixed DSP function for the calculation of real power.
A highly stable oscillator is integrated into the design to provide the necessary clock for the IC.
• Easy diagrammatic representation of Energy Meter.
• Micro controller based LCD display.
• Test points are provided to measure the voltages at different points.
• Low Cost Trainer with high accuracy, demonstrating all the basic concepts of Single Phase Energy Measurement.
• Complete training system for in depth study of single phase energy meter.
• The display acts as a counter of units consumed as well as it shows the wattage of load and the time since the system has been On.
• Good quality, reliable sockets are provided at appropriate places on board for electric board supply and load connections.
• Designed with considering all safety standards.
• Provided with an extensive e-manual.
• Maximum Current : 30 A.
• Display Counter : 100 impulses /KWh (On LCD).
• Line Voltage : 230V AC ±10%, 50 Hz.
• Meter Constant : 1600 impulses/KWh (On LED).
• Shunt : 350 mW.