Solar Power Generation System Trainer
• Calibrating the solarimeter with the solar radiation
• Plotting charts of daily diurnal insulation, for total, diffuse and direct radiation, on horizontal
• Training Programs To Be Performed
• Study of radiation intensity with different inclinations of the solarimeter surface and on surface perpendicular to the sun rays
• Graphical and Statistical results interpretations
• Assessing the maximum electric power output by a silicon cell for different lighting orinsulaution values.
• Calculating the efficiency of a photovoltaic cell.
• Parallel and series connection of solar cells.
• Calculation of the average power supplied by a silicon cell panel.
• Battery recharge.
• Power Source : 220 ~ 230V AC, 50Hz, 1 Phase.
• Assessing the current output of a solar cell by changing its orientation to the light source.
• Experimental assessment of voltage current curves of a silicon cell for different lighting values.