The set up consists of a glass column, feed tanks, air regulator with pressure gauge, receiving trays and piping. The setup is designed to demonstrate principles of spray extraction and mass transfer operation in a column. Rotameter are provided for flow measurement.
• Compressed Air supply: Clean, oil and moisture free air, pressure 2 Bar.
• Stainless Steel tanks and wetted parts.
• Special arrangement for changing height of interface zone.
• Simple to operate & maintain.
• Compact & stand alone set up.
• Utilities Required.
• Continuous operation.
• Superb Painted structure.
• Electric supply Provide 230 +/- 10 VAC, 50 Hz, single phase electric supply with proper earthing. 5A, three pin socket with switch for Compressor.
• Water Supply & Drain as required.
• Chemicals for trial as per your choice.