Study of SCR and A.C. Phase Control
This protects external instruments from damage if they are not isolated. Good quality, reliable terminal/sockets are provided at appropriate places on panel for connections/observation of waveforms.Strongly supported by detailed operating instructions, giving details of object, theory, design procedures, report suggestions and book references. The unit is operative on 230V ±10% at 50 Hz A.C. mains. Adequate no. of patch cords stackable 4 mm spring loaded plug length 1/2 meter.
• Two potentiometers for resistance controlled ramps.
• An isolation transformer 230 VA.C. 250 mA.
• Bridge rectifier for full-wave phase control with zener regulator.
• Two potentiometers for resistance controlled pedestals.
• Uni-junction transistor 2N 2646.
• Pulse transformer 1:1:1.