Verification of Bernoullis Theorem
The changes of head can be measured with manometric tube connected at various sockets, along with the length of channel. Thus the Bernoulli’s theorem can be verified by calculating the energy & head of water at different section.The unit consists of a rectangular transparent flow section through which water is to be flown the velocity of water is changes as cross sectional area of channel changes.
• Transparent flow section.
• Steady flow arrangement.
• Variable flow rate arrangement.
• Self sufficient unit.
• Independent measurement of pressure head.
• Flow channel: - transparent acrylic.
a) Width of Channel = 0.05 m.
b) Length of Chanel = 0.7 m.
• Measuring tank- 295 X 345 X 345 mm.
• Sump tank- 900 X 350 X 350 mm.
• Stop clock.
• Flow control valve to change graph.
• Transparent acrylic tubes and scales fixed over the flow channel to measure head.