Water Temperature Control Bench
The electrical cabinet receives the control plate wired by the student. This system is water self contained and only need a main power supply 230V. The operative part permits to heat and to cool a water tank. Following the version of the electrical plate it allow to study. The bench allows to study, then to wire by the student, a complete temperature control system. Instrumentation (transmitter, thermostat, controller. Power modulation (static relay, wave train, dimmer.Electric and thermal measurement. The bench is conformed to the last securities standards.
• The cooling circuit is made out of a circulation pump and an aero-refrigerant allowing to increase the exchange of calories between the water and the ambient air.
• It permits to be water self contained.
• A 25 liters tank.
• Its purpose is double.
• A immersed electrical heater.
• A temperature sensor.
• A ” low level” sensor.
• A security thermostat.
• A stainless steel centrifugal circulation pump.
• An aero-refrigerant.
• To disturb the temperature control loop.
• To cool the water tank in order to restart a new experiment (without having to wait for the natural water cooling).