Training Objectives of Wind Energy Modular Trainer
• Installation and testing of the wind turbine.
• Installation and testing of the anemometer.
• Connecting the wind turbine and the anemometer to the trainer.
• Battery regulating and charging.
• Direct current wind energy installation.
• Complete system for wind energy.
• Alternating current wind energy installation.
• Identification of the components.
• Anemometer and wind direction sensor mounted on a stand.
• A supporting frame for the modules.
• A battery.
• A battery control module, 12V, 32A.
• A load module. It includes two 12V lamps, dichroic 20W and LED 3W, with independent switches.
• A wind turbine, 160W, 12V.
• A load module. It includes two mains voltage lamps, dichroic 35W and LED 3W, with independent switches.
• A module for the measurement of: wind speed (m/s), wind direction (degrees), current up to 30V, ± 15A (two dc ammeters), voltage up to 30V and power up to 1000W.
• A dc to ac converter module, with sinusoidal output at mains voltage. Average power: 300 W.