Identification of the components and association with their function
• Analysis of the behavior of the wind turbine.
• Assembly of the proposed installations.
• Interpretation of diagrams and association with their objective.
• Measurement of wind speed.
• Analysis of the operation of the installations once assembled.
• Anemometer and wind direction sensor mounted on a stand.
• A wind turbine, 400W, 12Vac.
• A load module. It includes two mains voltage lamps, dichroic 35W and LED 3W, with independent switches.
• A supporting frame for the modules.
• A braking resistance, 250 W, 3 Ohm.
• A module for the measurement of: wind speed (m/s), wind direction (degrees), current up to 30V, ± 15A (two dc ammeters), voltage up to 30V and power up to 1000W.
• A dc to ac converter module.
• An energy measurement module.
• A differential magneto‐thermal switch.
• A network distributor.
• A motor kit for driving the wind turbine, composed of a stepper motor and a 300 W power supply.