Z-80 Microcomputer Trainer
Debug functions are also available via PC or system keypad interface. Students edit and make a assembly program codes from PC and observe instant results after they download and execute programs from system memory.
• Power supply and all experimental peripherals are built in a single unit to carry out Z-80 experiments that require no additional equipment.
• All chip sets are protected by an acrylic cover on the top of trainer panel.
• Demo programs are permanently stored in system ROM to offer quick system test and functional demonstration.
• Programming codes are downloaded / debugged / executed via PC or trainer keyboard.
• All chip names are clearly printed in corresponding position on acrylic panel.
• External interface allows user to create user-defined circuits.